- Ransomware: Let’s Prepare
- Student Discounts on Music, Movies, & More
- LITE Update
- ACE Expands
- Grammarly, Office 365 & More–Free Software
- Mac Catalina Update
- MS Planner, Laptop Loans & More
- Wikipedia Edit-a-thons Enliven Fall Semester
- Mapping (In)Justice Symposium at Fordham University
- Is your Fordham Gmail account blocked?
- This event has passed.
Blackboard Bootcamp: For Beginners (RH)
September 10, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Wondering how to create assignments, tests, use collaboration tools in Blackboard? Need to archive, export or copy your course, but don’t know how? Then Blackboard Bootcamp, a broad introduction Fordham’s learning management system, is for you!
In this one-hour session, you’ll be taken step-by-step through the following essential elements for setting up and administering your course in Blackboard:
- Course design and managing the course menu
- Adding content, including creating folders and items, using the WYSIWYG text editor, hyperlinking, and attachments
- Adding course files through batch upload
- User management, including understanding deleting users vs making them unavailable, and adding users
- Communicating with announcements and email
- Setting up discussion boards, a forum, and resources
- Making a course available
Blackboard resources at the Fordham IT EdTech website.