- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- Three Classroom Resources to Start Using Now
- 5 Best Technology Resources at Fordham for Remote Learning
- New Google Groups arrives November 15
- This event has passed.
Blackboard Bootcamp: For Beginners (LC)
August 29, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Wondering how to create assignments, tests, use collaboration tools in Blackboard? Need to archive, export or copy your course, but don’t know how? Then Blackboard Bootcamp, a broad introduction Fordham’s learning management system, is for you!
In this one-hour session, you’ll be taken step-by-step through the following essential elements for setting up and administering your course in Blackboard:
- Course design and managing the course menu
- Adding content, including creating folders and items, using the WYSIWYG text editor, hyperlinking, and attachments
- Adding course files through batch upload
- User management, including understanding deleting users vs making them unavailable, and adding users
- Communicating with announcements and email
- Setting up discussion boards, a forum, and resources
- Making a course available
Blackboard resources at the Fordham IT EdTech website.