- This event has passed.
Blackboard Bootcamp (RH)
Thu, January 10 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Wondering how to create assignments, tests, use collaboration tools in Blackboard? Need to archive, export or copy your course, but don’t know how? Then Blackboard Bootcamp, a broad introduction Fordham’s learning management system, is for you!
In this one-hour session, you’ll be taken step-by-step through the following essential elements for setting up and administering your course in Blackboard:
- Course design and managing the course menu
- Adding content, including creating folders and items, using the WYSIWYG text editor, hyperlinking, and attachments
- Adding course files through batch upload
- User management, including understanding deleting users vs making them unavailable, and adding users
- Communicating with announcements and email
- Setting up discussion boards, a forum, and resources
- Making a course available
EdTech Resources: http://facultytech.it.fordham.edu/index.php/techshops/blackboard/