- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- Handling Stress in Stressful Times
- This event has passed.
Blackboard 2: Assessments and Advanced Design (RH)
August 10, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
The Assignment tool allows you to create coursework and manage the grades and feedback for each student separately. In an assignment, you can include a description, point value, and file attachments. You can create assignments in several courses areas, such as in a content area, learning module, lesson plan, or folder.
You can create several different types of Assessments in your course areas. Include assessments alongside your other course materials to create a cohesive learning experience for students. You can create assessments in advance, making them available only as they are needed.