- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- Handling Stress in Stressful Times
- Planning for What’s Next
- A Student’s Perspective: Virtual Learning at Home
- This event has passed.
February 15, 2019 @ 10:45 pm - February 16, 2019 @ 8:00 am
Self-Service Banner (SSB) and Internet Native Banner (INB) will undergo maintenance on Friday, February 15, at 9:45 p.m. until Saturday, February 16, at 8:00 a.m.
All systems and modules associated with Banner, including Degree Works, Workflow and Reporting will be unavailable during this time.
The outage will impact student registration, class schedules, transcript requests, available courses, online payments, claiming your AccessIT ID, and the Fordham Directory.
My.Fordham, the University portal, and resources accessed via the portal (such as Blackboard and Fordham Gmail) will be available.