- Classroom Technology at Fordham
- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- This event has passed.
Accessibility Awareness for Your Courses (RH)
September 19, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Creating online courses that are accessible to all students regardless of age, ability, or life situation can be challenging. In this TechShop you’ll learn how to design an ADA compliant course.
- Review online course design
- Get practical advice for making courses more accessible
- Identify modifications you can make when creating and sharing content.
- Identify various technologies that enable access and barriers that inadvertently block student engagement
You’ll also see specific examples of accessibility for creating and managing online content in Blackboard, Fordham’s learning management system.