- Ransomware: Let’s Prepare
- Student Discounts on Music, Movies, & More
- LITE Update
- ACE Expands
- Grammarly, Office 365 & More–Free Software
- Mac Catalina Update
- MS Planner, Laptop Loans & More
- Wikipedia Edit-a-thons Enliven Fall Semester
- Mapping (In)Justice Symposium at Fordham University
- Is your Fordham Gmail account blocked?
- This event has passed.
Accessibility Awareness for Your Courses (LC)
September 17, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Creating online courses that are accessible to all students regardless of age, ability, or life situation can be challenging. In this TechShop you’ll learn how to design an ADA compliant course.
- Review online course design
- Get practical advice for making courses more accessible
- Identify modifications you can make when creating and sharing content.
- Identify various technologies that enable access and barriers that inadvertently block student engagement
You’ll also see specific examples of accessibility for creating and managing online content in Blackboard, Fordham’s learning management system.