Students, employees, and alumni save time by completing and submitting forms electronically.
Complete forms quickly Online forms accessed at My.Fordham are integrated with Banner. As a result, web forms are pre-populated with relevant information, including your name, Fordham ID, school/department. Pre-populated fields vary based on the web form.
Electronic approvals move quickly
- Login to My.Fordham to easily submit requests for electronic approval
- Online review and approval shortens submission to completion time
Real time updates
- Email notifications about a request will keep you up to date, alerting you when your request has been received and completed.
- A deferred request notification may ask you for additional information.
- Administrative and academic units can check on the status of a request easily, enabling them to share exactly where the request is in the process.
- Administrative and academic units are automatically informed when a transaction may require additional consideration. This includes alerting faculty members, advisor(s), deans, Office of International Services, Student Accounts, etc.
Solutions currently available (based on your role at the University):
- Course Withdrawal/Late Registration (replaces Add/Drop form) – Following consultation with an advisor or dean, students may submit registration changes online for approval and processing.
- Permanent Change of Address – Current students may submit a request to change their permanent home address.
- Undergraduate Internal Transfer – Current undergraduate students seeking to transfer to a different undergraduate college use this form.
- Freshman Survey – For incoming freshmen to communicate changes about their intended major, language and/or professional program. Enables academic units to support the incoming class before students arrive on campus.
- Change of Grade/Dean Change of Grade – Faculty and deans may initiate a request for a grade change. On approval the new grade is reflected on Banner and available via Self Service Banner.
- Tuition Remission Request for Employees and Eligible Dependents – Eligible employees can submit Tuition Remission requests.
- Chosen Name – Students and employees may submit a Chosen Name request.
- FERPA Block – Students and alumni may restrict the release of their academic information.